Join us for the next three months as we explore Paul’s letter to the church in Thessalonica. Paul’s intent was to encourage the church and remind them of the hope they have in Christ and the future hope in His second coming. We kick-off this Sunday, April 29th. Don’t miss this much needed encouragement from this incredible New Testament book. To catch up on this series, go to our “Sermons” page here.
The Latest from OCC
- Current series: “The Cross-Taking Life: The Radical Call of Discipleship”
- OCC Daily Encouragement: Conspiracy Theories & the Christian
- OCC Daily Encouragement: Hills to Die On 5.05.2020
- OCC Daily Encouragement: What’s Missing 4.22.2020
- OCC Daily Encouragement: Opinions in Light of the Gospel 4.20.2020