CURRENT SERIES: September 2 through December 9
What is a parable? Why did Jesus use parables in His teaching? What do they mean? These are just a few questions that we will answer in our new series taking a look at Jesus’ parables from the Gospels. The parables aren’t always what they seem and many have been misinterpreted and/or misapplied. But Jesus meant for them to be understood by those “with ears to hear and eyes to see.” Please join us for a great new series as we unpack some of the well known and lesser known parables that Jesus taught.
Some of the parables to be covered:
- The Parable of the Soils
- The Parable of the Treasure in a Field and the Pearl of Great Price
- The Parable of the Unjust Steward
- The Parable of the Prodigal Father
- The Parable of the Landowner and the Workers
- The Parable of the Publican and Tax Collector
- The Parable of the Persistent Widow
- The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
- The Parable of the Wedding Feast
- The Parable of the Tenants of the Vineyard
Don’t miss this important series. Contact Pastor Todd if you have any questions.