As a church, why do we gather? Why do we sing? Why do we sing the songs we sing? Why do we listen to sermons? Why do we preach the way we do? These questions and many more are foundational to understanding what it means to be a church. At the center of all of this is Christ. No matter what we do, He is the reason for all of this. In our current series, “The Christ-Centered Church” we will seek to look at what it means to have Christ at the center.
- Week 1: Christ-Centered Worship
- Week 2: Christ-Centered Preaching
- Week 3: Christ-Centered Community
- Week 4: Christ-Centered Serving: Gifts
- Week 5: Christ-Centered Serving: Giving
- Week 6: Christ-Centered Mission
Don’t miss a week of this important and foundational series!