“Prioritizing in the Christian Life”
We continue to learn from Paul’s example in Romans 15. This week, we learn several important principles when it comes to prioritizing in our lives! Make it a priority not to miss.
Invite someone to join us online this Sunday!
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS SUNDAY
We are so excited that after 12 Sundays of LiveStream, Santa Clara County, just this week, declared that we can have “religious services” outdoors. Of course, there are several guidelines that they have put in place and this e-mail is designed to help you prepare, if you choose to join us on Sunday. Here’s what you need to know:
2 Identical Services: 9:00 am & 10:45 am
In order to comply with some of the guidelines, we are offering two services with limited seating. We can fit everybody using the two services but we cannot fit everybody into one service. So, we are asking you to please RSVP for which service you and your family would like to attend – just click on the service below or sign up through the OCC App:
Or RSVP by email – just let us know which service you’d like to attend: email@example.com
We will be doing these services “Family Camp Style” – so, adults and children will be together. The service will be slightly shorter than normal and we will provide activity bags for children 5th Grade and younger since there will be no nursery or Sunday school. We will provide tents for shade.
The service will include: Announcements, singing and a sermon.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVESTREAM ON THE OCC FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO REMAIN SHELTERING IN PLACE: LiveStream will be at 10:45 am, click here
Based on County guidelines, and more importantly, loving our neighbor, we will be practicing safe-distancing when we meet:
1. Safe-Distancing: Families, Couples & Individuals will need to stay at least 6 ft from others.
2. Wear a mask: Young children 6 and under and those with a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask are exempt.
3. Keep hands clean: Our bathrooms will be open and we will provide hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean.
4. Please stay at home if you are sick: If you have symptoms and/or if anyone in your family has a temperature of 100º or more, please remain home. Some guidelines recommend those over 60 and those with at-risk conditions stay at home – we will leave that to your own discretion.
What to Bring
1. Everyone bring your own Water Bottles
2. Face Masks
(we will have some disposal ones for those who forget or don’t have one)
3. Bibles & Pens
1. Snacks for your kids
2. Blankets or lounge chairs – if you’d like to sit on the lawn; chairs will be provided.
Sunday Worship through Music
Here is this Sunday’s line-up of songs.
Click on the song title for the video.