We will be celebrating Communion this Sunday during both of our outdoor services at 9:00 am & 10:45 am. We’ll provide special sanitary “all-in-one” communion wafer & juice cups for those attending.
If you are staying home and watching through livestream at 10:45 am – we encourage you to have bread & juice on hand to participate with us.
We’re looking forward to this special time that we have missed during shelter-in-place.
“Practical Planning in the Christian Life”
Paul continues to give us a practical example of what it means to live the Christian life. This week we will see his example in regard to making plans.
Invite someone to join us online this Sunday!
For Sunday – June 14:
We’ll be having 2 Safe-distancing Outdoor Services:
9:00 am & 10:45 am
YOU DON’T NEED TO RSVP AGAIN UNLESS:
1. You haven’t RSVP’d yet – use email below and designate which service you’d like to attend.
2. You’d like to switch which service you’d like to go to – use email below
Or RSVP by email at: email@example.com
See the box below for detailed instructions and information for this Sunday.
If you can’t make it in person,
join us for our Live Stream Service: 10:45 am
Just go to our OCC Facebook Page to watch our livestream. You can find the link by clicking HERE
June 14 Sermon Outline download here
You can download the Small Group Questions
below or by clicking here
Sunday Worship through Music
Here is this Sunday’s line-up of songs.
Click on the song title for the video.
DOWNLOAD SONG LYRICS HERE
Sunday’s Forecast: 82º F & Sunny
We’ll have plenty of canopies and tents to sit under (if you have one that we could borrow – we’d appreciate it). Don’t forget to wear sunscreen and bring water to drink.
Here’s what you need to know:
2 Identical Services: 9:00 am & 10:45 am
No need to RSVP again – but if you haven’t RSVP’d yet – please see instructions above.
Based on County guidelines, and more importantly, in loving our neighbor, we will be practicing these safety precautions when we meet:
1. Safe-Distancing: Families, Couples & Individuals will need to stay at least 6 ft from others.
2. Wear a mask: Young children 6 and under and those with a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask are exempt. Despite your personal feelings regarding a mask, please
3. Keep hands clean: Our bathrooms will be open and we will provide hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean.
4. Please stay at home if you are sick: If you have symptoms and/or if anyone in your family has a temperature of 100º or more, please remain home. Some guidelines recommend those over 60 and those with at-risk conditions stay at home – we will leave that to your own discretion.
What to Bring
1. Everyone bring your own Water Bottles
2. Face Masks
(we will have some disposal ones for those who forget or don’t have one)
3. Bibles & Pens
1. Snacks for your kids
2. Blankets or lounge chairs – if you’d like to sit on the lawn; chairs will be provided.
IF YOU HAVE A POP UP TENT THAT OCC COULD USE – PLEASE EMAIL PASTOR TODD