“Praying in the Christian Life”
It is important to understand that what we have learned from Paul’s example about prioritizing and planning that praying is the backbone .
Invite someone to join us online this Sunday!
Father’s Day Tradition
It is an OCC Father’s Day tradition that, in honor of fathers, everyone wears a shirt/jersey of your favorite team. If you or your dad aren’t into sports – be creative!
Sunday Services – June 21:
We’ll be having 2 Safe-distancing Outdoor Services:
9:00 am & 10:45 am
YOU DON’T NEED TO RSVP AGAIN UNLESS:
1. You haven’t RSVP’d yet – use email below and designate which service you’d like to attend.
2. You’d like to switch which service you’d like to go to – use email below
Or RSVP by email at: email@example.com
See the box below for detailed instructions and information for this Sunday.
If you can’t make it in person,
join us for our Live Stream Service: 10:45 am
Just go to our OCC Facebook Page to watch our livestream. You can find the link by clicking HERE
June 21 Sermon Outline download here
You can download the Small Group Questions
below or by clicking here
Sunday Worship through Music
Here is this Sunday’s line-up of songs.
Click on the song title for the video.
DOWNLOAD SONG LYRICS HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS SUNDAY
We’ll have plenty of canopies and tents to sit under (if you have one that we could borrow – we’d appreciate it). Don’t forget to wear sunscreen and bring water to drink.
Here’s what you need to know:
2 Identical Services: 9:00 am & 10:45 am
No need to RSVP again – but if you haven’t RSVP’d yet – please see instructions above.
Based on County guidelines, and more importantly, in loving our neighbor, we will be practicing these safety precautions when we meet:
1. Safe-Distancing: Families, Couples & Individuals will need to stay at least 6 ft from others.
2. Wear a mask: Young children 6 and under and those with a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask are exempt. Despite your personal feelings regarding a mask, please
3. Keep hands clean: Our bathrooms will be open and we will provide hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean.
4. Please stay at home if you are sick: If you have symptoms and/or if anyone in your family has a temperature of 100º or more, please remain home. Some guidelines recommend those over 60 and those with at-risk conditions stay at home – we will leave that to your own discretion.
What to Bring
1. Everyone bring your own Water Bottles
2. Face Masks
(we will have some disposal ones for those who forget or don’t have one)
3. Bibles & Pens
1. Snacks for your kids
2. Blankets or lounge chairs – if you’d like to sit on the lawn; chairs will be provided.